This Big Infrastructure project got out of control [Highway, Rail, Main Road] In Cities Skylines
In this episode, we're preparing for a new massive suburban expansion in the north-western outskirts of Pine Harbour- but first, we need to establish the necessary infrastructure to support such an undertaking. That's where this episode comes in: a massive highway interchange elevated above a main road that crosses a small lake with overhanging railway bridges. Yeah...
Patreon with Ad-Free Early-Access to new uploads when possible other goodies! - https://www.patreon.com/infrastructurist
All my Cities: Skylines Series playlists:
The American Dream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXcddpwml9c&list=PLX9x9HoC3rHs9yaTZSFkJToQ9px1ITk-p
Project JAPAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA-cG5kutfc&list=PLX9x9HoC3rHuz7QwsmGY7QWKFhgvcgAeE
Building a realistic European/UK city (really old series!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMxX4RjjK0E&list=PLX9x9HoC3rHsYLd1zMpxnVNR61TMZMOib
If you want to buy Cities: Skylines or any of its DLC and support me at the same time, you can do so at https://www.nexus.gg/infrastructurist
- What's the rationale behind this project:
What happens if a washed-up-used-to-be-YouTuber gathers a bunch of "generic" looking assets (though mostly inspired by Australian / Canadian cityscapes) with the hopes of creating a Cities: Skylines region full of towns and cities that both look realistic and are inspired by Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA, while at the same time don't really replicate any one particular style? No idea, let's find out.
Join me in this Cities: Skylines modded gameplay / let's play / timelapse series as we expand the region, and build new infrastructure, highways, public transit, industrial pockets, NIMBY-neighbourhoods, sprawling suburbs and bustling downtowns. And of course, use tress excessively to cover up any imperfections!
Q & A:
Do you have a MOD/Asset list?
- List of all MODS & ASSETS used as of Coniferia Episode 40, for use with the Load Order Tool/MOD: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2448824112
- Link to XML that can be imported in Load Order Tool: https://easyupload.io/sdt6jk
Which map is this?
- Anahita Pass by Owl - although slightly modified
Which Theme and LUT are you using?
- Theme is Los Angeles by OWL, slightly mixed with Grass and Pavement textures from the NotSoRocky Hills theme by Khanador. LUT is Coastal by Ronyx69.
How do you place residential buildings so fast in suburbs/neighbourhoods?
- I use a tag-based trick with the Find It mod, I've made a tutorial here: https://youtu.be/2vciisubWtI
Which visual MODS do you use?
- Here's the full list of enabled visual mods (I don't know if some of these cancel out others): Relight, Render IT!, Ultimate Level of Detail, Clouds & Fog Toggler, Daylight Classic, Adaptive Prop Visibility Distance, Softer Shadows, Ultimate Eyecandy, ShadowStrengthAdjuster, Sharp Textures, Sun Shafts, AD Cloud Enabler, Shadow Distance Fix, 8K AD Clouds Pack 01.
Which graphic settings does your game run?
- Everything is set to high, 1440p resolution.
- 3080, 32 GB ram, I5-12600KF.
#citiesskylines #citiesskylinesgameplay #cityskylines #citiesskylinesletsplay #citiesskylinesmods #citiesskylinesdowntown #citiesskylinescanada #citiesskylinesaustralia #citiesskylineslayout #citiesskylinesdesign