In this episode we detail around the Casino square and Cafe de Paris, working our magic with a few new techniques using procedural objects.
About the Project
Project: Monaco is a Cities Skylines project where I attempt to recreate Monaco, with a focus on aesthetics and Mediterranean realism. To stand a chance of recreating such a challenging area of the world I have over 50 of the very best Cities: Skylines asset creators on board, creating custom Maps, Themes, LUTs, Assets, props the lot!
Liking the video and leaving a comment is always appreciated!
Support the channel with Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/puggaming
Join the PugGaming Discord channel! - https://discord.gg/Z8wwb4f
Download Official Assets
● Map : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1252196441&result=1
● Map Theme : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1246231073&result=1
● Color Correction (LUT) : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1255947247
● Mod & Asset Collection : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1175369484
Never miss an episode, check out the full playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcD5wLaOWQITNFWJeJz-vX8yxA-AgMEKn
Ways to reach me
● Official Website : http://www.puggamer.co.uk
● Twitter : http://twitter.com/puggaming_yt (Where I'm the most active)
● Facebook : http://facebook.com/PugGaming1
● Twitch : http://twitch.tv/puggaming_yt
● Discord : https://discord.gg/5F2SZnk
PC Specs & Recording Gear
http://www.puggamer.co.uk/pc-spec #citiesskylines #monaco #citiesskylines #monaco